These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
2501 - 2525 of 2721 publications found.
- Bontcheva, K. and Wilks, Y. (2001) Dealing with Dependencies between Content Planning and Surface Realisation in a Pipeline Generation Architecture. Proceedings of International Joint Conference in Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'01), Seattle, WA, 4-10 August 2001.
- Bontcheva, K., Brewster, C., Ciravegna, F., Cunningham, H., Guthrie, L., Gaizauskas, R. and Wilks, Y. (2001) Using HLT for Acquiring, Retrieving and Publishing Knowledge in AKT. Proceedings of EACL/ACL 2001 Workshop on Human Language Technology and Knowledge Management, Toulouse, France, 6-7 July 2001.
- Brown, I. (2001) End-to-end security in active networks. Thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science, University of London.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2001) A growth model of Internet usage. The International Political Economy Forum: Internet and Development in Asia. National University of Singapore and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Center for Southeast Asian Studies, September 2001, Singapore.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2001) An Internet pricing model. International Business & Economics Research Conference. International Business & Economics Research, October 2001, Reno, NV.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2001) How Would E-learning Improve Thailand's Workforce? A Proposal for the Concept of CELD Model. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Vocational-Technical Education: Globalisation and Future Trends. Faculty of Education, University Kebangsaan Malaysia. Published in conjunction with Malaysian National Commission for UNESCO (Selangor, Malaysia), pp. 166-175.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2001) The pricing of e-education programmes. International Conference on E-education. INTI Foundation, October 2001, School of Business and Law, Malaysia.
- De Meer, H. and O'Hanlon, P. (2001) Segmented adaptation of traffic aggregates. IWQoS, pp. 342-353.
- Dunleavy, P. and Margetts, H. (2001) From Majoritarian to Pluralist Democracy? Journal of Theoretical Politics 13 (3) 295-319.
- Dunleavy, P., Margetts, H., Bastow, S., Tinkler, J. and Yared, H. (2001) Policy Learning and Public Sector Information Technology: Contractual and E-Government Changes in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the American Political Science Association, Hilton Hotel, San Francisco, CA, 28 August - 1 September 2001.
- Dutton, W. and Lin, W.-Y. (2001) Using the Web in the democratic process. The Web-orchestrated 'Stop the Overlay' cyber-campaign. European Review 9 (2) 185-199.
- Floridi, L. (2001) I filosofi: calciatori o giornalisti? La ricezione della filosofia italiana nel contesto anglosassone. In: La Filosofia Italiana in Discussione. Milano: Bruno Mondadori.
- Floridi, L. and Sander, J.W. (2001) Artificial Evil and the Foundation of Computer Ethics. Ethics and Information Technology 3 (1) 55-66.
- Gaizauskas, R., Foster, J., Wilks, Y., Arundel, J., Clough, P. and Piao, S. (2001) The METER Corpus: a corpus for analysing journalistic text reuse. Proceedings of the Corpus Linguistics Conference, University of Lancaster, UK, 30 March - 2 April 2001.
- King, D. and Nash, V. (2001) Continuity of Ideas and the Politics of Higher Education Expansion in Britain from Robbins to Dearing. Twentieth Century British History 12 (2) 185-207.
- Kroeger, M., Seibt, D., Thelen, T., Jenkins, M., Jordan, G. and Oostveen, A. (2001) Adaptation to User Needs. Fasme-Deliverable D4.2., FASME IST-1999-10882.
- Kroeger, M., Seibt, D., Thelen, T., Oostveen, A. and Besselaar, P. van den (2001) Acceptance Report concerning the organizational implementation of the systems. Fasme-Deliverable D8.1, FASME IST-1999-10882.
- Li, N., Kirkup, G. and Hodgson, B. (2001) Cross-Cultural Comparison of Women Students' Attitudes Toward the Internet and Usage: China and the United Kingdom. Cyberpsychology & Behaviours 4 (3) 415-424.
- Liff, S. and Steward, F. (2001) Community e-gateways: Locating networks and learning for social inclusion. Information, Communication & Society 4: 317-340.
- Maibaum, N., Cap, C., Heyden, L., Riedl, R. and Oostveen, A. (2001) Final Report On The Prototype Of The Complete JavaCard Middleware. Fasme-Deliverable D5.1, FASME IST-1999-10882.
- Margetts, H. (2001) The Cyber Party. Paper to workshop 'The Causes and Consequences of Organisational Innovation in European Political Parties' at European Consortium of Political Research (ECPR) Joint Sessions of Workshops, Grenoble, 6-11 April 2001.
- Mayer-Schönberger, V. (2001) Information und Recht - Vom Datenschutz bis zum Urheberrecht. Springer.
- Mayer-Schönberger, V. (2001) The Authority of Law in Times of Cyberspace. Journal of Law, Technology and Policy 1.
- Mayer-Schönberger, V., Galla, F. and Fallenböck, M. (eds) (2001) Das Recht der Domain Namen.
- Nash, V. and Paxton, W. (eds) (2001) Any Volunteers for the Good Society? London: ippr.