These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
2351 - 2375 of 2651 publications found.
- Wilks, Y., Nirenburg, S., Somers, H. (eds) (2003) Readings in Machine Translation. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Wu, B. et al. (2003) BioSimGRID: a distributed database for biomolecular simulations. In Proceeedings of the UK e-Science All Hands Meeting.
- Zittrain, J. (2003) Internet Points of Control. Boston College Law Review 44 (2) 653-688.
- Zittrain, J. (2003) The Copyright Cage. Legal Affairs, July/August 2003.
- Arzberger, P. and Finholt, T.A. (2002) Data and collaboratories in the biomedical community. Panel of experts meeting, Ballston, Virginia, 16-18 September 2002.
- Birmingham, P., Davies, C. and Greiffenhage, C. (2002) Turn to Face the Bard: Making sense of three-way interactions between teacher, pupils and technology in the classroom. Education, Communication and Information 2: 139-161.
- Blank, G. (2002) The Internet and the Entertainment Industry: A Cultural Analysis. Annual meeting of the American Sociological Association. Chicago IL. August 18, 2002.
- Brewster, C., Ciravegna, F. and Wilks, Y. (2002) User-Centred Ontology Learning for Knowledge Management. Proceedings of the Seventh International Workshop on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, Stockholm, June 27-28, 2002.
- Brown, I. (2002) FIPR response to the Cabinet Office's consultation on e-democracy. December 2002.
- Brown, I. (2002) Securing prioritised emergency traffic. IETF draft, May 2002.
- Brown, I. (2002) Standards bodies' approaches to wiretapping requirements. ACM Computers, Freedom and Privacy, San Francisco: ACM Press.
- Brown, I. (2002) The march of the marketeers: invasive advertising and the Internet. British Association Festival of Science, Leicester, September 2002.
- Brown, I. (2002) The use and abuse of "cybercrime". Beyond the Backlash, London, November 2002.
- Brown, I., Crowcroft, J., Handley, M. and Cain, B. (2002) Internet Multicast Tomorrow. The Internet Protocol Journal 5 (4).
- Catizone, R., Setzer, A., Webb, N. and Wilks, Y. (2002) Very large-scale multilingual Information Extraction. Proceedings of Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2002), Las Palmas, 29-31 May 2002.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2002) Globalization and Technology: How Will They Change Society? Technology in Society 24: 191-206.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2002) Index of Governance: A Model for Measuring Governance in Thailand. The Sixth International Research Symposium on Public Management (IRSPM VI), University of Edinburgh Management School, April 2002, Edinburgh, UK.
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2002) The E-learning Growth Model, Globalization and Localization Enmeshed: Searching for a Balance in Education. Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University (Bangkok, Thailand).
- Chareonwongsak, K. (2002) The optimal quantity of e-learning in a society. The 2002 International Applied Business Research Conference, March 2002, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Ciravegna, F., Dingli, A., Petrelli, D. and Wilks, Y. (2002) Document Annotation via Adaptive Information Extraction. 25th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, Tampere, Finland, 11-15 August 2002.
- Ciravegna, F., Dingli, A., Petrelli, D. and Wilks, Y. (2002) User-System Cooperation in Document Annotation based on Information Extraction. In: A.Gomez-Perez and R.Benjamins (eds) Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (Ontologies and the Semantic Web).
- Ciravegna, F., Dingli, A., Wilks, Y. and Petrelli, D. (2002) Timely and Non-Intrusive Active Document Annotation via Adaptive Information Extraction. Proceedings of the ECAI Workshop on Semantic Authoring, Annotation & Knowledge Markup, Lyon, France.
- Clough, P., Gaizauskas, R., Piao, S. and Wilks, Y. (2002) Measuring Text Reuse. Proceedings of ACL 2002, Philadelphia, PA.
- Cova, A., Besselaar, P. van den and Oostveen, A. (2002) Guide for the internet polls. Deliverable D5.0, TRUE-VOTE IST-2000-29424.
- Cova, A., Besselaar, P. van den and Oostveen, A. (2002) Questionnaires and voting sessions check-list. Deliverable D5.1, TRUE-VOTE IST-2000-29424.