These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
2351 - 2375 of 2689 publications found.
- Hogan, B. (2003) Book Review: Leonardo's Laptop. Information, Communication & Society 6 (2) 278-281.
- John, P. and Margetts, H. (2003) Policy punctuations in the UK: fluctuations and equilibria in central government expenditure since 1951. Public Administration 81 (3) 411-432.
- Khiaonarong, T. (2003) Payment Systems Efficiency, Policy Approaches, and the Role of the Central Bank. Discussion Paper 1/2003, Research Department, Bank of Finland.
- Kirstein, P. T., Carlberg, K., Hasler, K. and O'Hanlon, P. (2003) Media Transmission Over Coupled Wired/Wireless Networks Using Application Level Active IPv6~Networks. In Converged Networking. Springer, pp. 197-209.
- Lange, B. (2003) Regulatory Spaces and Interactions: An Introduction. In: B.Lange et al. (eds) Regulatory Spaces and Interactions. Social and Legal Studies [Special Issue], pp. 411-423.
- Liao H.-T. (2003) Sewage and Fibre Network: SARS reminds us of human contact [In Chinese]. (下水道與光纖: SARS重拾人的接觸). Cultural Studies Monthly (文化研究月報) (29).
- Liao, H.-T. (2003) From National Commemorations to Carnivals: A media event analysis of 1994-2003 New Year Eve Party [in Chinese] (從開國紀念日到跨年狂歡: 以媒體事件觀點分析1994-2003台灣跨年晚會). Chinese Journal of Communication Research (中華傳播學刊) (3) 37–82.
- Liestol, G., Morrison, A. and Rasmussen, T. (eds) (2003) Digital Media Revisited: Theoretical and Conceptual Innovation in Digital Domains. MIT Press.
- Liff, S. and Steward, F. (2003) Shaping e-Access in the Cybercafe: Networks, Boundaries and Heterotopian Innovation. New Media & Society 5: 313-334.
- Lin, W.-Y. and Dutton, W.H. (2003) The 'Net' Effect in Politics: The 'Stop the Overlay' Campaign in Los Angeles. Party Politics 9 (1) 124-136.
- Margetts, H. (2003) Electronic Government: A Revolution in Public Administration. In: G.Peters and J.Pierre (eds) Handbook of Public Administration. Sage.
- Margetts, H. and Yared, H. (2003) Incentivization of e-government. Article to accompany NAO report: 'Transforming the performance of HM Customs and Excise through Electronic Service Delivery'. London: The Stationery Office.
- Margetts, H., Dunleavy, P., Bastow, S. and Tinkler, J. (2003) Leaders and Followers: E-government, Policy Innovation and Policy Transfer in the European Union. Paper presented at the EUSA Conference, Nashville, TN, 27 March 2003.
- Mayer-Schönberger, V. (2003) Emergency Communications: The Quest for Interoperability in the United States and Europe. International Journal of Communication Law and Policy 7.
- Mayer-Schönberger, V. (2003) The Shape of Governance: Analyzing the World of Internet Regulation. Virginia Journal of International Law 43.
- Meyer, E.T. and Kling, R. (2003) Communication Regimes And Digital Images: Understanding Communication Regimes, Digital Photography And The Internet. Paper presented at the Association of Internet Researchers Annual Meeting, Toronto, ON, 19 October 2003.
- Meyer, E.T. and Kling, R. (2003) To Photoshop or Not to Photoshop: Digital Manipulation and the STIN Framework. Paper presented at the Doctoral Research Forum, School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Murero, M. and Nash, V. (2003) The Internet and Community in Europe. In: K.Christensen and D.Levinson (eds) The Encyclopedia of Community. California, CA: Sage.
- Nash, V. (2003) Public Policy and Social Networks. In: C.Phillipson, G.Allan and D.Morgan (eds) Social Networks and Social Exclusion. London: Ashgate.
- Noam, E., Hay, D., Baye, M.R. and Morgan, J. (2003) The Internet: Still Wide Open and Competitive? Oxford Internet Institute Internet Issue Brief No. 1, University of Oxford.
- Oostveen, A. (2003) E-voting and media effects, an explorative study. Paper presented at the New Media, Technology and Everyday Life in Europe Conference. European Media Technology and Everyday Life Network (EMTEL). London, United Kingdom, 23-26 April 2003.
- Oostveen, A., Besselaar, P. van den, Ferrazzi, D. and De Cindio, F. (2003) Users, usability and effects. TruE-Vote Deliverable D7.2, TRUE-VOTE IST-2000-29424.
- Park, H.W. (2003) Hyperlink network analysis: A new method for the study of social structure on the web. Connections 25 (1) 49-61.
- Pastra, K., Saggion, H. and Wilks, Y. (2003) Extracting relational facts for indexing and retrieval of crime-scene photographs. Knowledge-Based Systems 16 (5-6) 313-320.
- Pastra, K., Saggion, H. and Wilks, Y. (2003) Intelligent Indexing of Crime-Scene Photographs. IEEE Intelligent Systems [Special Issue on Advances in Natural Language Processing] 18 (1) 55-61.