These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
51 - 75 of 2860 publications found.
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) Connectivity and the Tea Sector in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) The Internet and Tourism in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) Language, Twitter and Academic Conferences. The 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media, 1-4 September 2015, Cyprus.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) User Behavior in Microblogs with a Cultural Emphasis. PhD Thesis. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona-Spain.
- Ghasemi Nezhadhaghighi, M., Movahed, S.M.S., Yasseri, T., and Vaez Allaei, S.M. (2015) Crossing Statistics of Anisotropic Stochastic Surface. Submitted.
- Graham, M. (2015) Contradictory Connectivity: Spatial Imaginaries and Techno-Mediated Positionalities in Kenya's Outsourcing Sector. Environment and Planning A 47 (4) 867-888.
- Graham, M., Andersen, C., and Mann, L. (2015) Geographical imagination and technological connectivity in East Africa. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 40 (3) 334-349.
- Grasemann, G., A. Oostveen and D. Dimotrova (2015) Concept for usability, acceptance and privacy (Version 2). FastPass Deliverable 2.4. FastPass - A harmonized, modular reference system for all European automated border crossing points, FP7-SEC-2012-1, 72 pp.
- Hale, S.A. (2015) Cross-language Wikipedia Editing of Okinawa, Japan. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI '15, ACM.
- Helsper, E.J., Van Deursen, A.J.A.M. and Eynon, R. (2015) Tangible Outcomes of Internet Use. From Digital Skills to Tangible Outcomes Project Report.
- Helsper, E.J., Van Deursen, A.J.A.M., and Eynon, R. (2015) From Digital Skills to Tangible Outcomes: Full Questionnaire.
- Hogan, B and Melville, J. (2015) Social Media. International Encyclopedia of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Howard, Philip N. (2015) Pax Technica: How the Internet of Things May Set Us Free, Or Lock Us Up. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
- Lehdonvirta, V. (2015) Helsinki no haru [The Helsinki Spring]. In: N. Furuichi and T. Toivonen (eds), Kokka ga Yomigaeru Toki: Motarazaru Kuni de Aru Finrando ga Nandomo Saisei Dekita Riyuu. Tokyo: Magazine House.
- Lehdonvirta, V. and Bright, J. (2015) Crowdsourcing for Public Policy and Government. Policy & Internet, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 263-267.
- Liao, H.T., Fu, K.W., and Hale, S.A. (2015) How much is said in a microblog? A multilingual inquiry based on Weibo and Twitter. In Proceedings of the 2015 ACM Conference on Web Science (WebSci '15). ACM.
- Mann, L., Graham. M., and Friederici, N. (2015) The Internet and Business Process Outsourcing in East Africa. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Margetts, H., John, P., Hale, S., and Yasseri, T. (2015) Political Turbulence: How Social Media Shape Collective Action. Princeton University Press.
- Meyer, E.T. (2015) The Expert and the Machine: Competition or Convergence? Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies.
- Meyer, E.T. and Schroeder, R. (2015) Knowledge Machines: Digital Transformations of the Sciences and Humanities. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
- Meyer, E.T., R. Schroeder and U. Deetjen (2015). Dementia data sharing: Task certainty and mutual dependence in medical research. Paper presented at Society for Social Studies of Science, Denver, Colorado, 14 November 2015.
- Milena Tsvetkova, Taha Yasseri, Eric T. Meyer, J. Brian Pickering, Vegard Engen, Paul Walland, Marika Lüders, Asbjørn Følstad, George Bravos (2015) Understanding Human-Machine Networks: A Cross-Disciplinary Survey. Submitted.
- Narayanan, A. and Zevenbergen, B. (2015) No Encore for Encore? Ethical Questions for Web-Based Censorship Measurement. September 24, 2015.
- Nugraha, Y., Brown, I., Sastrosubroto, A.S. (2015) An Adaptive Wideband Delphi Method to Study State Cyber-Defence Requirements. Emerging Topics in Computing, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing Volume PP, Issue 99.
- Oostveen, A., P. Aalto, D. Dimitrova, M. Hendow, and P. Lehtonen (2015) Socio-ethical, legal, political, and privacy aspects (Version 2) FastPass Deliverable 2.5. FastPass - A harmonized, modular reference system for all European automated border crossing points, FP7-SEC-2012-1, 167 pp.