These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
26 - 50 of 2848 publications found.
- Vidgen, B., and Yasseri, T. (2016) P-values: misunderstood and misused. Submitted.
- Wood A.J (2016) Flexible Scheduling, the degradation of job quality and barriers to collective voice. Human Relations.
- Wood A.J. (2016) Book Review: 'Worker Resistance and Media: Challenging Global Corporate Power in the 21st Century' by L.Dencik and P. Wilkin. Work, Employment and Society.
- A. Cooper and I. Brown (2015) Net Neutrality: Discrimination, Competition, and Innovation in the UK and US, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, 15(1): 2-21, doi: 10.1145/2700057
- Anwar, M. A. (2015) Impacts of Indian land investments in Ethiopia. International Geographic Union Conference, Moscow, August 2015.
- Anwar, M. A. and Carmody, P. (2015) Bringing globalisation to the countryside: Special Economic Zones in India. Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography.
- Barberá, P., Wang, N., Bonneau, R., Jost, J.T., Nagler, J., Tucker, J., González-Bailón, S. (2015) The Critical Periphery in the Growth of Social Protests. PLOS One DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0143611
- Bell, V., Bishop, D.V.M., Przybylski, A.K. (2015) Editorial. The debate over digital technology and young people. BMJ 2015; 351 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h3064.
- Bright, J, Margetts, H., Wang, N., and Hale, S. (2015) Explaining Usage Patterns in Open Government Data: The Case of Data.Gov.UK. Working Paper.
- Brown, I. (2015) The feasibility of transatlantic privacy-protective standards for surveillance. International Journal of Law and Information Technology vol.23 (1): 23-40.
- C. Papoutsi and I. Brown (2015) Privacy as Articulation Work in HIV Health Services, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing pp339-348
- Caldas, A. (2015) Science and Time. Policy and Strategy for International Partnerships, Scholar's Press, Germany, June 2015.
- De Sabbata, S., Çöltekin, A., Eccles, K., Hale, S. and Straumann, R.K. (2015) Collaborative Visualizations for Wikipedia Critique and Activism. Proceedings of ICWSM. AAAI.
- Deetjen, U. (2015) Internet use and health: using secondary data for spatial microsimulation. Quantitative research methods series, Oxford, 8 June 2015.
- Deetjen, U. (2015). How the Latest Academic Research is Informing Digital Health. Presentation at Digital Leaders Research Salon on Digital Health, London, 8 October 2015.
- Deetjen, U. (2015). Internet use and health: using secondary data for spatial microsimulation. Quantitative research methods series, Oxford, 7 June 2015.
- Deetjen, U. and J.A. Powell (2015). Informational and Emotional Elements in Online Support Groups: A Bayesian Approach to Large-scale Content Analysis. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (forthcoming).
- Deetjen, U., E. T. Meyer and R. Schroeder (2015). Big Data for Advancing Dementia Research: An Evaluation of Data Sharing Practices in Research on Age-related Neurodegenerative Diseases, OECD Digital Economy Papers, No. 246, OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Eynon, R. (2015) The quantified self for learning. Learning, Media and Technology 39 (2) 1-3.
- Eynon, R. and Geniets, A (2015) The digital skills paradox: how do digitally excluded youth develop skills to use the Internet? Learning Media and Technology.
- Eynon, R. and Helsper, E. (2015) Family dynamics and Internet use in Britain: what role do children play in adults' engagement with the Internet? Information, Communication and Society 18 (2).
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) Connectivity and the Tea Sector in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) The Internet and Tourism in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) Language, Twitter and Academic Conferences. The 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media, 1-4 September 2015, Cyprus.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) User Behavior in Microblogs with a Cultural Emphasis. PhD Thesis. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona-Spain.