These are the publications produced by department faculty, students and associates. Check faculty biographies to view a particular person's records. Academic journals edited by OII faculty include: Policy & Internet (Helen Margetts, Vili Lehdonvirta); Information, Communication & Society (William Dutton); Philosophy & Technology (Luciano Floridi); and Learning, Media and Technology (Rebecca Eynon).
26 - 50 of 2776 publications found.
- Bright, J, Margetts, H., Wang, N., and Hale, S. (2015) Explaining Usage Patterns in Open Government Data: The Case of Data.Gov.UK. Working Paper.
- Brown, I. (2015) The feasibility of transatlantic privacy-protective standards for surveillance. International Journal of Law and Information Technology vol.23 (1): 23-40.
- C. Papoutsi and I. Brown (2015) Privacy as Articulation Work in HIV Health Services, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing pp339-348
- Caldas, A. (2015) Science and Time. Policy and Strategy for International Partnerships, Scholar's Press, Germany, June 2015.
- De Sabbata, S., Çöltekin, A., Eccles, K., Hale, S. and Straumann, R.K. (2015) Collaborative Visualizations for Wikipedia Critique and Activism. Proceedings of ICWSM. AAAI.
- Deetjen, U. (2015) Internet use and health: using secondary data for spatial microsimulation. Quantitative research methods series, Oxford, 8 June 2015.
- Deetjen, U. (2015). How the Latest Academic Research is Informing Digital Health. Presentation at Digital Leaders Research Salon on Digital Health, London, 8 October 2015.
- Deetjen, U. (2015). Internet use and health: using secondary data for spatial microsimulation. Quantitative research methods series, Oxford, 7 June 2015.
- Deetjen, U., E. T. Meyer and R. Schroeder (2015). Big Data for Advancing Dementia Research: An Evaluation of Data Sharing Practices in Research on Age-related Neurodegenerative Diseases, OECD Digital Economy Papers, No. 246, OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Eynon, R. and Geniets, A (2015) The digital skills paradox: how do digitally excluded youth develop skills to use the Internet? Learning Media and Technology.
- Eynon, R. and Helsper, E. (2015) Family dynamics and Internet use in Britain: what role do children play in adults' engagement with the Internet? Information, Communication and Society 18 (2).
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) Connectivity and the Tea Sector in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Foster, C., and Graham, M. (2015) The Internet and Tourism in Rwanda. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) Language, Twitter and Academic Conferences. The 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media, 1-4 September 2015, Cyprus.
- Garcia Gavilanes, R. (2015) User Behavior in Microblogs with a Cultural Emphasis. PhD Thesis. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona-Spain.
- Ghasemi Nezhadhaghighi, M., Movahed, S.M.S., Yasseri, T., and Vaez Allaei, S.M. (2015) Crossing Statistics of Anisotropic Stochastic Surface. Submitted.
- Graham, M. (2015) Contradictory Connectivity: Spatial Imaginaries and Techno-Mediated Positionalities in Kenya's Outsourcing Sector. Environment and Planning A 47 (4) 867-888.
- Graham, M., Andersen, C., and Mann, L. (2015) Geographical imagination and technological connectivity in East Africa. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 40 (3) 334-349.
- Grasemann, G., A. Oostveen and D. Dimotrova (2015) Concept for usability, acceptance and privacy (Version 2). FastPass Deliverable 2.4. FastPass - A harmonized, modular reference system for all European automated border crossing points, FP7-SEC-2012-1, 72 pp.
- Hale, S.A. (2015) Cross-language Wikipedia Editing of Okinawa, Japan. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI '15, ACM.
- Helsper, E.J., Van Deursen, A.J.A.M. and Eynon, R. (2015) Tangible Outcomes of Internet Use. From Digital Skills to Tangible Outcomes Project Report.
- Helsper, E.J., Van Deursen, A.J.A.M., and Eynon, R. (2015) From Digital Skills to Tangible Outcomes: Full Questionnaire.
- Hogan, B and Melville, J. (2015) Social Media. International Encyclopedia of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Liao, H.T., Fu, K.W., and Hale, S.A. (2015) How much is said in a microblog? A multilingual inquiry based on Weibo and Twitter. In Proceedings of the 2015 ACM Conference on Web Science (WebSci '15). ACM.
- Mann, L., Graham. M., and Friederici, N. (2015) The Internet and Business Process Outsourcing in East Africa. Value Chains and Networks of Connectivity-Based Enterprises in Rwanda. Project Report, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford.