The Oxford Internet Institute provides room hire facilities for meetings, seminars and lectures. Parties are welcome from within and outside the University of Oxford: booking discounts are available for Oxford University Departments.
We are located in Central Oxford, within easy walking distance of the Oxford bus and train stations: we can be found on the following Central Oxford Map (pdf, 370kb). Please note that we cannot provide or arrange parking space.
Details of the seminar room
- Seating for up to 35 people
- The room can be divided into two smaller rooms
- Available for half-day, full day or evening use
The furniture is not fixed, so a variety of table and chair layouts are possible: please advise us of any specific needs. We can also arrange refreshments and lunch.
Audiovisual and IT facilities
- Computer with Internet connection and plasma screen
- Data points / WiFi access
- Digital visualiser / overhead projector
- DVD and video player
- Audio and video conferencing
- Recording and webcasting (academic content only)
- On-call technician (a dedicated technician can be arranged)
Book the room
Please contact the Events Office for a booking form or to discuss your requirements.
Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford
1 St Giles OX1 3JS
Tel: 01865 287209
Fax: 01865 287211
Please note that use of Oxford University ICT / audiovisual equipment by external parties must conform to Oxford University's guidelines for use of the JANET network.